Rates & Insurance
$195 – Initial 55-minute intake session
$165 – 55-minute counseling session
I am in-network with BCBS and MedCost and will bill for services according to your plan. It is your responsibility to verify coverage. Please call your provider and ask the questions listed below.
I am out-of-network with all other insurance providers. At your request, I will provide you with a record of our sessions (and your payments) in the form of a ‘superbill’, which you may submit to your insurer. Out-of-network therapy services are typically covered only in part by health insurance plans.
Please check your coverage very carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- What is the coverage amount and co-pay/co-insurance fee per therapy session?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept debit cards (including HSA and FSA), as well as, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards. A card must be on file to schedule appointments. The card will be charged at the end of our session.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24-hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged your full fee. Insurance will never reimburse for missed sessions. Therefore, missed session fees are your financial responsibility.